NexSchools.Com Review & Rate Guidelines
- Please be thorough and specific when reviewing a school and try to describe several
aspects of the school, rather than focusing on just one. Reviews should be between
10 and 150 words.
- When it comes to using a teacher or administrator’s real name, “If you can’t say
anything nice, don’t say anything at all.” Reviews containing negative comments
or accusations about named individuals or individuals identified by title, such
as “the principal”, will not be posted.
- Any review that includes an accusation that someone has committed a crime, including
abuse of a child, will not be accepted. We recommend reviewers notify appropriate
authorities about these situations and events.
- If you have complaints or unresolved issues, please contact the school directly.
Don’t think of this as an opportunity to “vent” and do not state data or facts unless
you are sure they are accurate. Do not use offensive language or content-inappropriate
reviews will not be accepted. Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling, and
punctuation. Do not write in all capital letters.
- Parents and teachers, please write only one review per school. Please limit reviews
to schools with which you have had personal experience in the last six years.
- Students must be 13 years of age or older in order to write reviews.
- Student’s names will never be displayed for privacy reasons. Parents should not
include a child’s name in a review.
NexSchools.com reserves the sole discretion to reject, edit or remove any review
at any time that we deem to inappropriate or beyond the boundaries of our guidelines
we cannot verify the accuracy of statements written by individual reviewers.
Your privacy is important to us. We will not share your name or email address with
for more information.
If you still have questions, please contact us